Our Code of Conduct gives us the ethical foundation for everything we do. It’s supported by the expectations set in our Code of Conduct suite of supporting policies, on Conduct, People and Sustainability. Our Behaviours and Values span these, demonstrating how we use these to deliver our Strategy and Objectives.
Passion, Innovation and Performance are integral to our behaviours and we must support and uphold them in an ethical manner.
Our ethical principles are set in our Code of Conduct and underpin the way we do business and treat one another.
Our Code sets the foundations of how we act personally, with others and in our communities.
Our continued success as a business rests on maintaining these principles and ensuring we strive to always DO THE RIGHT THING.
- We are open and honest
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- We do not engage in anticompetitive activity, bribery or corruption
- We protect our company information and confidential information shared with us
- We follow good standards of corporate governance and do not abuse market regulations
Our Conduct policies include
- Fraud Policy
- Conflict of interests policy
- Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Export & Sanctions Policy
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Financial Crime Policy
- Competition and Anti-Trust Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Share Dealing Codes
- We treat people with fairness and respect, and hold ourselves and each other to account
- We do not discriminate
- We provide a safe and healthy workplace and ensure our activities do not harm our employees, the public or the environment
Our People policies include
- Global Whistleblowing Policy
- Disciplinary & Grievance Policies
- Diversity & Equal Opportunities Policy
- SHE Policy
- We deliver sustainable polymer solutions
- We work to minimise the environmental impact of our business operations
- We contribute to the wellbeing of our local communities
- We seek to inspire the next generation
Our Sustainability policies include
- Sustainability Policy
Click here to download the Victrex Code of Conduct
- download document Code of Conduct (English)
- download document Code of Conduct (German)
- download document Code of Conduct (Japanese)
- download document Code of Conduct (Korean)
- download document Code of Conduct (Simplified Chinese)
Victrex takes its legal obligations seriously, embedding key requirements within the Code and its supporting policies. You can read more using the links below:
- download document Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- download document Conflict Minerals Policy
- download document Safety, Health and Environment Policy
Our Code also includes our employees’ responsibilities to DO THE RIGHT THING where we are not following our Code of Conduct. The Global Whistleblowing Policy explains how to do this and who employees can talk to, including their line manager, the HR Director, Risk & Compliance Director, Group Finance Director, Chairman of the Audit Committee or an external independent advisor.