We are seeking a Part-time (29 hours 20 minutes per week) Business Administrator to join
our administration team supporting an international business with offices in Japan, USA, Asia
and Germany on an initial Fixed Term Contract of 8 months.
The role of Business Administrator will follow established procedures and guidelines to
provide a timely and effective administration support to an office, business unit, department
or other organisational group. Duties will include:
• First point of contact for telephone calls. Responsible for screening calls and take
messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly,
courteously and accurately.
• Accurately transcribe, type, format and proof-read a variety of material (for example
correspondence, invoices, contracts, meeting minutes, reports, speeches and
presentations) using word processing, presentation, graphics and spreadsheet software.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings, ensuring efficiency. This may include
scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees and ensuring that
various meeting amenities are available, such as food, drinks and equipment.
• Perform other administration tasks according to established guidelines and process so
that these activities are completed accurately and on time. These activities may include
filing, data processing or working with other databases and IT systems.
• Communicate with external suppliers including but not limited to travel companies, courier
service, stationary suppliers etc in order to deliver a comprehensive administration service
The successful candidate will have 5 GCSE’s or equivalent and be an experienced
administrator, with excellent communication, organisation and Microsoft office skills.
Victrex values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
Please talk to us about flexible working.